How do slot multipliers work?
In principle, multipliers work just as the name suggests – they multiply your winnings. Most slot multipliers range from x2 to x10, but some go as high as x1000. Can you imagine hitting a winning combination worth $125 with an x10 multiplier win? Correct, you’re suddenly looking at $1,250 in your pocket.
There are different types of multipliers and different ways of triggering those. Let’s look at the most common type – the multiplier during a free spin round.
- #1: You wager $1 on an online slot and hit the spin button
- #2: You trigger a free spin bonus
- #3: During the bonus round, you trigger an x6 multiplier
- #4: You end up winning $15 during the bonus round
- #5: You end up winning $90 (6x$15)
Easy, right? Well, not quite. There are different types of multipliers, and some are more difficult to trigger than others. So let’s dive into this a little more, shall we?
Top Online Slots with Multipliers
Types of Slot Multipliers
You can trigger multipliers during the base game, bonus games, free spin rounds, and so on. Here are the different types of online slot multipliers: